Monday, December 29, 2014

Stretford #10


Hello everyone! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you!
It was a really good week being Christmas. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I told you about Monday and Tuesday last week because I emailed on Tuesday, So on Wednesday, Christmas eve, we stopped proselyting at 4:00. At 4:30 we went to a member's home and we at dinner. It was a traditional mainland European Christmas eve meal, consisting of dozens of types of cheeses and sausages. It was really good. I was stuffed afterwards. After that we met up with most of the ward and we went carolling at 2 nursing homes. Then we went back to the member's and watched Frozen. :) After we got back to the members, we watched Frozen again with the other missionaries in our flat. :)
The next morning we got to sleep in til 8, so at 8 we opened our presents! :) Thanks to all those who sent me something. I love you!
There you go. That's a picture.
Then we got ready for the day and went to one of the senior missionary couples with a whole bunch of other missionaries and we had lunch and partied. While there we watched Brave and Despicable Me 2. After that we went to a member's home and had dinner and Skyped home! It was a good day. That evening we packed up our stuff and went to the assistants flat to spend the night. It was us 4, the assistants, and 2 more elders. We watched the Lego movie that night, then got up early the next morning to go shopping. In England the big shopping day is the day after Christmas instead of Black Friday. So we all went shopping and it was crazy and there were a lot of people there and I forgot my wallet. But that's ok. I didn't want anything anyway!
So yeah. That was pretty much my week.
Here's another picture

Love you!
Elder Olsen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment