Monday, December 15, 2014

Stretford #8

Cache Valley boys all in one zone
Well, another week has come and gone and I am totally amazed at how fast this week went by. I feel like it was just the other day that I sent my last letter. Which I read again today, and I sounded totally depressed!! I would like you to know that I am not depressed, not even a little!! But missionary work is hard when people don't accept what you believe with all your heart! But in saying that, we are progressing a lot better. 
So I won't go through a day by day because I don't have tons of time (I really need to work on my time management). 
This week we rode a lot of buses. And we spoke to a lot of people. I am really starting to enjoy it! We call it bus contacting. And when you are bus contacting, you meet some really interesting people! I've met engineers and homeless drunk people, and rich drunk people, and someone who's biggest desire in life is to assassinate the queen, and every other type of person out there. But we are still in the same boat. We have no people to teach. We can teach lessons on the bus all day long, but it doesn't mean anything to us if we can't get any follow up appointments. But we are pushing through it and Elder Rxxxx and I know almost all of the bus drivers and we are pretty much pro at talking to people. Sometimes we talk at people because they don't listen, but that's ok. I'm sorry if this doesn't make any sense, I have very little time so I'm just word vomiting. Anyway, My week was great!  I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've been working so hard and I had the best night sleep of my mission last night. So yeah. I love you all. Thank you for your support. Love you!
Elder Olsen
I live on my own road!


No comments:

Post a Comment