Monday, June 1, 2015

Ashton #20

Hello Everyone!
If I could point out one thing that I learned from this week, it would be diligence. It was a rough week, I never got down, never felt that it was to hard or wanted to give up. It takes a lot to get me discouraged, and I didn't reach that point this week. But some weeks just wear you down. It kind of makes you want to curl up into a ball and lay there for hours. It was exhausting, but at the same time it went by pretty quick, tell me how that one works! 

So last week I mentioned Sxxxxx, our investigator who we had dated for baptism, quick update on her, we uh, haven't been able to get ahold of her. Calling, texting, voice mails you name it. So that's where that is. We had a whole lot of appointments this week, and a whole lot of appointments feel through. We had a few wrong addresses, so frustrating! some people not be in, and other excuses. But we just kept plodding along, doing our thing, praying hard, working hard, sleeping hard. 

But I found a nice wooded area! It's our sacred grove of sorts. 

And we got to build a trampoline, that was fun! 


Oh! This is a funny story!
So Txx. I mentioned him last week, he was the one who gave us the address to the mosque, just yesterday we were tracting on a street pretty close to the mosque, and we tracted into him! His face was absolutely priceless when he opened the door! So it was pretty awkward, for him, and we played it off to be nice, but we have another return appointment with him on Wednesday! So hopefully he won't dodge us, because we know where he lives now! 

Missions are the best thing in the world. You learn and grow so much, and you meet so many great people as well. I'm having the best time of my life. I'm a different person than I was 10 months ago, and it's for the better. :) 

Thank you for your prayers on my behalf. It means so much to me to have the support that I do. 

Remember, Satan is real. But good always beats the evil. 
Love, Elder Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment