Monday, July 6, 2015

Warrington #2


Hello all!

I had a pretty good week overall! Things are going really well and I'm
happy to be here!
On Monday we got played ping pong at the church for most of Pday, and
I am getting quite good! :) it was a good day. We were there with the
other Elders serving in Warrington.
Tuesday was District meeting. It went well and afterwards had a street
display. It's pretty much like hyped up street contacting. We've been
asked to split up, but stay within sight and sound, so we do it by
ourselves. Everything is at a faster pace and it's good. I had a good
time with a born-again Christian man. This little old man with very
passionate views was right up in my face. It was  the same old stuff
that born-agains come up with every time. I wish that people would
come up with new things some times.
Wednesday was a normal day. I can't remember much about it, but I'm
sure it was good.
Thursday was really muggy. Very humid and warm. I don't think anything
exciting happened then either.
Friday was HOT!! It was the first time on my mission that I've worn a
short sleeve shirt.
Saturday we had another street display, where someone hit me with
loads of anti stuff. I hate that kind of stuff. It's disgusting. Half
truths distorted into falsehoods. It's been a week where I've had a
lot of opposition, but I've also had a few lightbulb moments.
Sunday was a great church meeting. It was also pouring rain. At church
we had a good lesson on fasting and it was good. I've had a good week,
and I've grown to love my mission. It's a process, but I love it.

Well I don't have much else to say! But have a wonderful week! I sure love you!
-Elder Olsen


No comments:

Post a Comment