Monday, October 19, 2015

Wigan #5

Hello all!

This week has been so fast! And boy, it's been a ride! Elder Sxxxxxx and I had some pretty interesting experiences this week, some that were great and others... less so. But all in all it has been a good week, just not long enough! Time flies..

I don't know how to start this, so just look at the picture. It's worth a thousand words anyway.


That's right! We got to take Bxx to the temple this week! It was Amazing!! I cant adequately put into words the feels that we felt there. In D&C 121 it names it "the unspeakable gift of the Holy Ghost". And I understand that now. The power and feeling that is there is unmatchable, and indescribable. The Spirit was SO strong there, Bxx was so touched, and just said over and over again, "I've never been anywhere so clean, I've never been anywhere so pure." It was an experience never to be forgotten.

Elder Sxxxxxx and I were in a lesson later this week, and the best way to sum up the lesson is to say, drunk people are hilarious! They are so funny!
I don't have any time right now! The Warrington missionaries came and we played sports and had a blast. Here's a picture!


Here's one more picture, and then I need to go!



Love you all! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment